Have you ever noticed that some people, and more often businesses, seem to have their name on your social media news feed when you are there? No, they are probably not sitting at their computer constantly posting and tweeting. Some have employees paid to manage their social media accounts.
If not…. but you want the value of the exposure, consider using a Virtual Assistant to do it for you.
I use professional tools to manage multiple of my own accounts and several of others’. Some of the things I can do for you include:
- CREATING accounts: Facebook Business Page, Google+ Verified Business Page, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram… or websites/blogs.
- CREATE/MANAGE a “Content” file for your business that might include announcements that you want published periodically, i.e. “Follow us at xxxxx”, “Our online store is xxxxxx”, etc.
- SCHEDULE items from that content file to appear at the highest traffic times throughout the day/week. If you have meetings or calendar events, I can also schedule those far in advance so you don’t forget.
In addition to social media management, here are some jobs I’ve completed for clients:
- Write blog posts: (examples)
- How to choose a cleaning service for your home or office.
- Bios on people who overcame obstacles; 50/50 men/women, 50/50 famous and obscure people, from USA, UK, Germany, Russia, Pakistan….
- Promoting online store and products from an “English-as-a-second-language” client wanting to promote specialized Palestinian culture items.
- Finding speaking gigs and events for a client who specializes in a narrow vertical market.
- Finding manufacturers of high-priced (over $150) chess sets that he can sell on his multiple sites.
- For one business services client:
- Online checklist form for employees/contractors to use to ensure they do a thorough job.
- Online job application.
- Online feedback form for customers to use following service.
- Create Reddit accounts and comment in multiple subreddit groups.
- Educational research for a parent.
- Music transcription, transposition and score modifications.