3 Options Available Immediately
- VIRTUAL MUSIC LESSONS. My first teaching job was in a small, rural community public school where it was nearly impossible to find expert coaches to work individually with students. Video communication and practice software and technologies make it realistic for Band Directors, parents and students to get expert coaching….virtually anywhere.
- LOCAL MUSIC LESSONS. I am part-time faculty Huntington North High School and adjunct music faculty at Huntington University. I will travel reasonable distances for multiple students per trip. Contact me to discuss.
- MUSIC CRITIQUE / ADVICE. You’re preparing for solo festival and/or college music auditions and would like music feedback and preparation advice. This is more a ONE-TIME type scenario, i.e. you pay me to listen to your music and to write comments on your music plus send additional feedback to consider in further practice and preparation. This is a good way to “try before you buy”. Without making any commitment to ongoing lessons, this 1x process can help you decide if you want to continue coaching or lessons.
I specialize in CLARINET, SAXOPHONE, MUSIC THEORY and CONDUCTING and work mostly with students at the middle/high school and undergraduate collegiate levels. If you are preparing for a graduate school or conservatory admission, we can discuss possibilities.
[embedplusvideo height=”483″ width=”605″ editlink=”http://bit.ly/1qRIy15″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/J88sWfEratc?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=J88sWfEratc&width=605&height=483&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep9367″ /]
- 1st Chair Clarinet, Kentucky All-State Orchestra as high school senior.
- 1st Chair Clarinet, US Collegiate Wind Band (musicians from 25 states) that toured Europe and Moscow.
- Winner, Concerto Competition, School of Music, University of Kentucky.
- Student Conductor, University of Kentucky Concert Band.
- Undergrad: University of Kentucky
- Grad School: Ball State University
- Instrumental Music Teaching Experience, Grades 6-12.
- Adjunct Faculty (Applied Clarinet / Saxophone), Huntington University
- Payment Options
- Technical (and other) Interruptions
- Computer Hardware / Software
- Books, Solos, other Equipment