Almost everyone has experienced product fundraising:
- As a Group Sponsor, you selected the program to use with your group participants to raise money for your worthy cause. THE PROFIT BENEFITS THE GROUP.
- As a group Selling Participant you took the orders, collected the money, delivered the merchandise — all for the good of the cause. THE PROFIT BENEFITS THE GROUP.
- As a Community Member, you have had students come to your door, parents show you brochures at work. THE PROFIT BENEFITS THE GROUP.
What about YOU?
- You are a group sponsor and want to run a fundraiser for your group, BUT…. YOU want the sales commission instead of handing it off to a company rep.
- You are looking for PART-TIME work and want to SELL FOR YOURSELF where YOU keep the profit that normally goes to the group. This can include students, parents — and anyone wanting to make some extra money. NOTE: Special considerations and safety precautions are in place for those under 18 years of age.